Example to start maintenance:
/maintenance <remaining time> <duration>
/maintenance 6h 30m
6h = remaining time that elapses.
30m = during about what you understand you will take up maintenance server will return back online.
* The message will be displayed when using the command manager:
<Maintenance> Was started successfully! Server will be offline in 21600 second!
<Maintenance> Estimated duration 1800 second!
When the 6h will pass server will stop automatically and will enter the maintenance module and players will not be able
to connect until the server is restarted.
* If you made a mistake, and either you are wrong you did wrong during maintenance or approximate length, no problem I am here
to make your work very easy, I did check to stop this.
/maintenance force_stop // This will stop immediately maintenance and everything will be set to 0, so that you can turn
back a maintenance if desired.
– Unable to activate twice a maintenance, active protection on them not to suprabuga timers.
– If you have the wrong time can be used somehow stop command.
– The minimum time for the remainder of the maintenance default is 30 seconds.
– The maximum default for the remainder of maintenance is one week.
– Approximate minimum length default is 5 minutes.
– Approximate maximum default is 1 day.
– Maintenance is included on all ch sites, it will be shown everywhere.
– Reason maintenance can change in real time without any protection, for example, you can add a reason now, after 10 seconds
and all..etc other reason. xD
– The server will automatically close no matter what time you add or as active as maintenance to begin 3-4 days, when time will
flow automatically from server maintenance will get in the way of maintenance.
– Automatically activated when maintenance gui will appear in the game for all players, and time will decrease in real
time which is taken from the server packetele.
– You can not use the command activation if you name the same as in config.
– You can not use the command activation unless you specifically set ip at the config.
– You can add a reason that make it very easy maintenance in real time, you can change without limit of time or whatever.
– Time is automatically converted into seconds, you have arguments such as:
– d (day) || h (hour) || m (minutes) || s (second)
– Default module maintenance is no reason to when you first started maintenance will show:
– [i] Reason: Not exist reason included !
* Example to activate reason:
/m_text enable Dear players, we need to do this to remove the bug from the room crystal! // In the game will look ->
[i] Reason: <your text>
* Disable reason:
/m_text disable // Why it will remove the text with maintenance and it will put the default meaning ->
[i] Reason: Not exist reason included !